The Best of It’s Showtime’s Kalokalike

Kalokalike is a hit segment by It’s Showtime, one of the top noontime show in the Philippines. It is a competition where three amateur contestants will perform an impersonation of a local or a foreign celebrity that they think they looked like. It is in my opinion is Showtime’s most entertaining segment since they have become a full pledge noontime show.

UPDATE: KalokaLIKE Grand Finals Winner

The show’s ratings have soared because of the segment. Thanks to the entertainment factor that the segment has. So far, there have been winners which are near perfect copycat of their celebrity look-alikes. Some of them were so popular that they were able to guess on different ABS-CBN shows such as TodaMax and Umagang Kay Ganda.

I was so entertained with this segment so I’ve decided to compile a list of the best of Kalokalike winners. This list includes those winners that I thought nailed their impersonation, not just with the looks but also with the way they acted. Some of the kalokalikes in this list have mastered even the mannerisms of their idols. I am sure that you are going to be entertained by all of the people in this compilation.

The Best of Kalokalike

kalokalike its showtime

Here are the five of he best Kalokalike winners.

Christopher de Leon Kalokalike

Meet Jonathan Garcia, a 40-year old Christopher de Leon look-alike. With a near-identical appearance, he has effortlessly won the judges and audience approval. Judge Jhong Hilario even said the he thought it was the real de Leon the second that the LED door opened He has impressed the judges more when he did some of the actor’s roles in his movies. He also mastered de Leon’s mannerism which earned Dina Bonnevie’s vote.

Jay Contreras Kalokalike

Akala ko sya talaga”, says Anne Curtis and Vice Ganda who can’t believe that they are looking at a perfect duplicate of Kamikazee’s lead vocalist. From the outfit up to the voice and movements, Raff John Paule has flawlessly impersonated Jay Contreras.

Coco Martin Kalokalike

Hmmm, Yummy! Santie Felix Celso may be the most popular winner of Kalokalike. He has guess in many ABS-CBN shows since he won in the segment. In a feature in Rated K, with his shades on, people wouldn’t even notice the difference between him and the original Coco Martin. Some would even approach him for a picture and a authograph.

Joey de Leon Look-alike

Roberto Tobillo of Plaridel, Bulacan has been impersonating Joey de Leon as a job. Being a host of the Showtime’s rival show made Tobillo more entertaining. He was also able to copy Joey’s naughty attitude and perfectly dressed like the comedian too.

Kim Chiu Kalokalike

Last but not the least is Charmae Viking, a Kim Chiu look-alike. She has copied Kim’s gestures so well which makes the hosts and judges giggle every time she talks and move.

These five are my favorite winners of It’s Showtime’s kalokalike. How about you, who are your favorites?

If you liked this post, please hit the like button or share it with your friends on facebook. You can also like our FACEBOOK PAGE or subscribe via email

17 Responses to “ “The Best of It’s Showtime’s Kalokalike”

1. semidoppel says:

naaliw ako dito, gling kim

2. Shirgie Scf says:

The best so far is the Joey De Leon look alike plus extra Vic Sotto pa..hahaha. I really like this segment of Showtime, I remember the Gaya Gaya Puto Maya segment of Eat Bulaga long time ago.

3. joy says:

It never fails to amaze me how people can look similar to totally unrelated people – especially well-known personalities :D The Christopher de Leon Kalokalike really looks like him!

4. papaleng says:

Have fi=un watching those funny videos. Yung kay Joey, patok!

5. Franc Ramon says:

I haven’t watched this segment yet but I was able to see the kalokalike guesting in other ABS-CBN shows. They are really good.

6. Tess says:

hahaha, naaliw ako dito, my first time to watch kalokalike, ang gagaling nila, grabe! ang pogi ni Coco Martin.

7. lol kalokalike nga, good thing for them maybe later on ka double na sila sa any shoot..

8. I saw the Joey de Leon guy and I immediately switched back to Eat Bulaga to
    see the resemblance. I was surprised because he really looked like Joey de Leon.

9. Grabe nakakaloka talaga kasi super “kalokalike” nila yung mga pino-portray na celebrities! :)

10. jsncruz says:

The look-alike of Joey got me fooled! Granted, I don’t watch too much television but if it’s a first glance thing, it works! Haha.

11. Ness says:

This is sooo fun! Sayang di na ako nakakapanood because of my job. But thanks for sharing!

12. Zen says:

Hey, I am watching that too. Ang kulit nga ng segment na yan eh. :)

13. JR Coen says:

Yung kalokalike ni Dingdong Dantes. Kuhang2x niya talaga pati boses.

14. Marwin says: